You will learn how to:
- Understand credit and the reporting process.
- Fully exercise your legal rights involving your credit.
- Properly analyze and understand your credit reports.
- Legally & effectively challenge items on your reports.
- Write effective letters when disputing negative items.
- Apply successful strategies to negotiate with creditors.
- Handle dealing with special credit situations.
Along with expert training you will receive:
- Sample professional dispute letters.
- Sample failure to respond letters.
- Sample creditor negotiation letters.
- Sample credit report request forms.
- Sample letters to add trade lines.
- A complete credit restoration guide.
- Tips and secrets that the pro's use.
|Copyright © 2012 - TREYHALL.COM
CREDIT & DEBT TRAINING COURSE - Self Study
Our training courses are designed to offer you the very
best in comprehensive credit and debt education at a price
that everyone can afford. We provide you with all of the
tools and knowledge to successfully challenge the credit
bureaus and force them to remove or correct falsely
reporting negative items that are damaging your credit
report. We will help you to understand your legal rights as
set forth in the laws governing credit and debt such as the
Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Billing Act, and Fair
Debt Collection Practices Act. We will thoroughly explain
how to exercise these laws and bi-laws to benefit you to the
fullest extent. This is much of the same material that is
covered in our "in class" seminars and is the perfect
answer for those unable to attend a live seminar or those
who may simply want to have the extra edge when dealing
with credit and debt issues.
Phone: (334) 671.4500 Fax: (334) 671.1138